By fundraising for us, you can support the vital work that we carry out and help us to do more for those in need within our community.
Here are some ideas to get you started…
- Dare to skydive
- Sponsored silence
- Brave our annual ‘Big Sleep Out’ or enjoy Teddy Bear’s picnic
- Organise a fun run, sponsored walk or cycle ride
- Swing your clubs and arrange a golf day
- Gather friends for a coffee morning or cake sale
- Put on a fashion show, quiz night or concert
- Get your needles out for a ‘Knit-a-Thon’
If you have any fundraising ideas or would like to run an event on behalf of the Rainbow Centre, please contact Ali Chambers (CEO) for further information.
We can’t say it enough… thank you, thank you, thank you!
“The Rainbow Centre has played the biggest part in turning my life around ” Paul