The Rainbow Shop is the retail arm of the Rainbow Centre, helping to raise vital income for the Centre’s work. The sale of items in the Rainbow Shop helps to generate funding to provide support and hope to individuals and families experiencing deprivation or hardship in the Shepway area.
Visit the Rainbow Shop
366 Cheriton Road, Folkestone CT19 4DX.
Telephone: 01303 274169
Open: Monday to Saturday between 9am – 5pm
Please help and support the Rainbow Centre by bringing in any of the following good quality items to our charity shop:
- Clothing and shoes
- Clean bric-a-brac
- Children’s books and toys
- DVDs and CDs
- Gift items such as sealed toiletries, candle holders, unused candles and boxed gifts.
We can also arrange home collection for donations.
Unfortunately, we are not able to accept the following:
- Furniture and large goods
- Electrical equipment
- Videos or cassette tapes
- Bedding and curtains
- Childcare equipment such as prams and car seats
- Personal protective equipment such as cycle helmets and riding hats.